Friday, June 24, 2016

I Love Queening.

Queening. Facesitting. Cuckoldry. My experiences cuckolding my husband are always great, even when things don’t go according to plan. I enjoy the freedom to explore other men, and be brutally honest about it with the man I love. This relationship was fine for us before I owned a queening chair, I still enjoyed oral service from him before and after my dates. The difference now, is that I don’t have to separate the time I take to get ready for dates from the time I get licked by my cuckold husband.


I can apply my make-up, do my hair, enjoy some coffee, check my email, all while I receive pleasure from my cuckold’s tongue. The chair blurs the lines that normally decide when cunnilingus starts and stops. I even converse with him during, thinking out loud about what I might wear for my date. I read emails from my lover out loud, I even chat with my lover on the phone while queening my husband.
You already want to please your lady, the chair you build will benefit you as much as her. You will both be more comfortable, and that will mean more facesitting more often, for longer amounts of time. No more hurt knees for her, no more neck pain for you. The only parts of you that will still ache are your tongue, and your puny cuckold balls.


Think of your lady, your wife, your queen, your mistress, or cuckoldress, and what she may gain from having a custom made queening chair. She will gain more orgasms surely, but think of the other possibilities. She may sit in any position she finds comfortable. She can enjoy a beverage, or read, or talk to her lover on the phone. She may make use of a riding crop on your inferior little balls.
Nothing feels like a tongue. Vibrators are great, and get me off quick, and my hand is fine when it’s all I have…, but nothing is better than a tongue to reach perfect orgasms. My cuckold husband is always available to give me oral service, as it should be, and I have the best queening chair in the world. It’s the best because it’s designed with my preferences in mind. It’s the best because it’s made with love, designed by me and built by my cuckold husband.



When a woman is happy in her marriage, she is happy no matter what fate throws at her. You will often hear people say that to keep a marriage interesting, you have to try new things “in the bedroom”. Sex-furniture is certainly a way to do that, but remember that your ladies reaction to new things will depend a lot on what she gets out of it.

If she has to be on her knees, or constantly supporting her hips, or feels a limb start to lose circulation, or squats too long…..I promise you she will loose interest in whatever it is very quickly. Why can’t you introduce something kinky that is comfortable for her, and will aid her in reaching orgasms? You can, and on top of all that, you will be able to say you made it with your own hands. What says love more than that?



My cuckold is faithful, obedient, and devoted to his tasks. He doesn’t need to be punished, but a little motivation doesn’t hurt (me). I find that my queening chair is useful in ways that I hadn’t thought of when I first set out to build one. I love that I can have him sit in my queening throne and instead of it bringing him a feeling of power (as it does me), it gives my foot access to his pathetic little balls. Blue balls equals a willing tongue. :)

 http://www.amazon.com/Vanessa-Chaland/e/B008B9W8KC
http://www.fetishfurniturefactory.com
https://www.etsy.com/shop/VanessaChalandStudio

No comments:

Post a Comment