Friday, June 24, 2016

Verbal Humiliation and Breaking Down the Male Sex Ego.

Lets face it, in modern patriarchal America (and presumably the rest of the West, South, North and East) males are often raised with a certain level of a sense of....superiority of us. Culture, religious doctrines, testosterone, history....its all been mostly about them. Not anymore.

As I've written about before, humiliation of the submissive male and especially verbal humiliation is....for me....one of the cornerstones of my little training regime. I love it. It countermands everything we (at least of a certain generation) were taught about how to talk to, interact with and respond to men. Ever thing from a level of additional respect, to near reverence for some, was expected of us and the order of the day. Until now.

I noticed the other day while going through some e-mails that I often refer to my husband as "the cuckold". Not referring to him by name, nor often not even as "my" husband or "my" submissive or "my" cuckold, but rather "the" cuckold. I found this interesting as it wasn't really so much a conscious effort on my part that I've aware of. More so, it seems to just sort of happen. What's rather telling about it is the additional level of detachment or depersonalization that accompanies it. Its not laying claim to the person, (which does seem important to some as in slave ownership) but rather almost describing him as a "thing" or an object. Sort of like "Where's my dildo?" or "Where's a towel to clean up all this messy, sticky sperm my lover shot all over me?" Of course this is nothing new as that's mostly his "job" anyway...dealing with leftovers from my lovers balls.....with the exception of licking my pussy.

What I also find amusing is the subtlety with which a few well chosen words can have such a devastating impact on the male psyche. Sure, if you ascribe to the more common (and base) versions of Female Domination portrayed online, the Whip Wielding and Snarling & Growling Dommes, one would think I engage in some version of "FemDom Lite". Nothing could be further from the truth. Having a pretty decent understanding of how the male mind works, along with their libido, makes it easy to know which words to use, plus the tone, the inflection and garner a response from him without needing a Bullhorn and all the yelling and calling them worms and dogs and so on.

Just wondering, where did the worm/dog/animal thing come from? I mean I know some Domme said it somewhere and its obvious that millions of Pro-Dommes took this as some sort of important training method, or perhaps assuming it was from the Pro-Domme 101 manual and have been repeating it for decades....but for me, a huge part of this is sexual and the last thing I want to think about when in that mood and frame of mind is a nasty little, slimy crawling thing from underground.....or any animal other than the two legged bipedal type with a dick big enough to make him look like a tripod.

Anyway, its endlessly fascinating how you can mock a submissive cuckolds penis size.....and it grows larger. One would have assumed that it would shrivel as his sexual confidence and ego was insulted, as it would with a normal guy....you know.....a real man. Not so with our little dicked pussy-boy cuckolds though right? For some reason the opposite happens. I mean sure, you can see their eyes grow a bit flinty for a brief second, the quick look of defiance and typical male ego desiring to show through. Then just as quickly, they accept the insult, the mocking words, and their dicks twitch as if trying to "stand up" straight and grow another quarter inch or so to impress us. As if that could happen anyway.....you're a cuckold, just accept your lot in life and deal with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment