Friday, June 24, 2016

Queening Chairs

When I became curious about Queening chairs, I did extensive research and found mostly overpriced cheaply built furniture. I wanted something with structural integrity, comfortable, and of course at a reasonable price. Most were $300 to $500, of questionable quality and comfort, so I decided to design and build my own. My designs are done correctly so the persons head is in a comfortable position without the need of head slings or straps. Nothing is needed beyond perhaps a small throw pillow. As some people are regular users of this types of furniture (maybe hardcore BDSM types) and others are use them more just for a "fun" little alternative on rare occasions, I try to make a variety that could suit most anyones desires. For the casual users, form does not really need to beat function as they will have less use.


As many people have space constraints in their home, plus desire privacy, I'm designing furniture that is smaller and easily storable. And because I love our planet and am concerned with environmental issues, I'm using highly engineered multi-layered laminated paperboard (wood based products), so it's recyclable and can help stop the practice of cutting down trees for one use products. It's then treated with a moisture resistant acrylic/latex emulsion and sprayed with a "plasticized" compound at some critical areas.

Everyone has their own preferences for padding, textiles or coverings. Rather than adding substantial costs for materials and shipping, I'm offering this as a basic chair, which may meet some peoples needs, others may desire adding padding such as travel neck pillows, throw pillows, computer chair cushions which are usually laying around ones home.

Like all wood based furniture (Armoires, coffee tables etc.) one would be concerned with excessive moisture or spills and would blot them dry as soon as possible. Along the same lines, there are always variables in trees, such as knots, the grain and other imperfections where strength can not be guaranteed. The same applies to my items where I can not make any absolute claims as to what maximum amount of weight or type of use they can endure. By making a purchase you state you understand that due to sanitation issues these items can not be returned and all sales are final. Additionally, no warranty or guarantee is stated nor implied. Users and all subsequent users absolve me of any liability. 

Shipping costs are beyond my control. I am making these as affordable as possible, for you the user. Chair will arrive to you fully assembled and moisture/color treated in a black finish. (As an alternative you can download certain designs, shown on my site, for a fraction of the price: FetishFurnitureFactory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment