Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Some Sexual Exploitation is...Good. :)



Exploit: 
1. Make full use of and derive benefit from (a resource). 

 Exploitation: 
1. The action or fact of treating someone unfairly in order to benefit from their work. 
2. the action of making use of and benefiting from resources.

Obviously, for the purposes of this post, I am not talking about exploitation in the sense of how the media usually does when it comes to sex, wherein they present it as always being bad. It's not. And obviously I posted the two definitions of the variations of the word above, to illustrate that point. To make full use of, and derive benefit from...a "resource" in my case, that resource meaning a cock or tongue. And yes, I do fully use and benefit, from both. And why wouldn't I, and what is wrong with that? Nothing I say, not a damn thing.  :) 

Arousing a guy, getting him all hot and turned out, especially a submissive guy, making him lustful, bothered, erect, turgid and excited to the point where he has blue balls, and is willing to do pretty much anything to satisfy me, might be considered unfair by some, and I have been accused of that. Literally. I have been told that I am arousing my submissive and taking advantage of him in his compromised state, and by compromised, we mean hard cock throbbing. To which I happily replied to that accusation..."Thank you! Thank you for the compliment, yes indeed, I fully do that...proudly!"  :) 

There is a difference between taking advantage of, exploiting really, the sexual urges and frenetic energy of a willing submissive, and...kidnapping a victim, making them into a sex slave, or work place harassment, or something of that nature. Night and day difference. Huge. But you hardly ever see anyone ballsy enough to point out the positive aspect of the term "sexual exploitation" because...well, some people are morons, some are drama queens, some are moronic drama queens and some are just too moronic and laden with drama, to even try to explain that words and terms can have more than one meaning. 

Getting my submissive all aroused to where both his cock and tongue are drooling, and then riding roughly on his face in reverse cowgirl position (spurs optional) is one of the highlights of being a sexually dominant FemDom. All that grinding and gushing, him gasping, gagging and gulping, me bouncing and undulating, him gasping, gagging and gulping, me riding side saddle and bucking, him gasping, gagging and gulping, me spinning and moaning and orgasming, him gasping, gagging and gulping...I think we can see a pattern here. His face, mouth and tongue are being...sexually exploited, often quite violently, and I have no regrets, no sympathy, no hesitation and do so with no apology...as in none.  :) 

8 comments:

  1. Very good Vanessa
    And
    Pretty hot too!!!
    Your fan
    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your style Vanessa…..and having been sexually exploited many, many times, as you depict and write about….all I can say is more, more, more please!

    It is quite a special gift to a truly submissive man.

    hs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say exploitation others say lucky bastards:) May you have your wicked way with many in '23

    p
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have my wicked way with many, as in 23 guys...got it. :)

      Delete
  4. I can never get enough reverse cow girl exploitation. This submissive loves to gasp, gag and gulp along with licking and sucking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reverse cow girl exploitation...should be an Olympic event. :)

      Delete