Friday, December 23, 2022

Blatherings... :)

Three dominatrices address Fort Lauderdale City Commission meeting asking for a Million Dollar grant to build a dungeon - and offer to spank the commissioners.

Florida. Always in Florida, lol. By the way...anyone seen Melania Trump lately? 
Wondering if she's one of these three.  :) 



I thought the following might be an interesting article...initially. But then when I started to read it, I was struggling. Does no one write decent articles anymore? Was this written by a bot? 
I mean: 
Chairs, Walls, Counters, Queening Chairs and everything that is possible for all people with everything body and skills Taking advantage of standing sex is amazing...is just a collection of words, that doesn't even make any fucking sense. It seems to just be an amalgamation of words compiled by a computer program or something, lol. Ah well, scratch standing sex for the Holidays I guess.  :) 


And on the topic of surreal and bizarre, this computer generated "artwork", I just can't decide if the following is hot, or just deranged, or both?  


Ah yes...the "good" old days...when an afternoon romp was simple.  :) 



It's almost the end of the year, with a new year starting. So what right? Or is it "something"? I mean, we, human beings, create these events, based on man-made calendars, "time" being a "thing", but then I go outside and look at my dogs sleeping in the sun, they have no idea what day it is, what time it is, what year it is, and they're happy. The same for all animals on the planet. I mean sure, they know "seasons", as in relation to migration, hibernation and things like that, but outside of that, they eat, sleep, fuck, rest, procreate, nap, frolic, play, and just live their lives without being tethered to a watch or a clock, which in some ways, makes them...much smarter.  :) 

6 comments:

  1. i do so hope that they get the funding approved, if only for the manner in which their request was made. Kudos to them.

    As for that 'artwork', hasn't the AI got confused? Surely she should be fucking him? :) And as for the 'broken water' i almost spat out my coffee laughing when i read that. Whoever it is i can relate to them completely.

    p
    x

    p.s. - try telling my fish that it is not yet feeding 'time' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amusing...if it actually got funded, lol. People would go nuts. As for your fish...no suggetions. I am not, technically, a fish whisperer. :)

      Delete
  2. I like the observation about the animals……impossible for humans to closely follow the life style…but one to try to emulate now and then to fully appreciate our surroundings and the world…….much happier lifestyle…less worry…..Merry Christmas Vanessa….

    Hs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they made themselves look like idiots and did not do anthing productive for those of us who engage in some bdsm activities except make us all look like lunatics. This is not the way to introduce alternative sexual behavior to a world not understanding of the kink and not willing to accept us as normal. They looked anything but normal and it just sent a bad message. thats my opinion and I am sticking too it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure one way or the other, their whole agenda is about money, which is really, to me at least, not the point of any sexual activity, mainstream vanilla or kinky. It should be about the people involved, not the bank account.

      Delete