Wednesday, December 23, 2020

What Is Cuckholding, and Why Do Some People Enjoy This Sexual Activity? Here's What Experts Say.

What Is Cuckholding? 

  "Experts"? The stupid bastards can't even spell the word "cuckold" correctly...so one would be rather suspect how much "expertise" they have on the topic. :) 

 

How I'm staying sane...during the insanity. My little indoor garden. Why is it important, you may find yourself asking? Because of what it represents...I find myself replying.  :)  


Sure, I get some fresh tomatoes, a variety of herbs, a few different chilies, green beans, lettuce, green onions and so on, but more importantly, it represents new life. Its new growth, new plants, green leaves, fresh and growing...in the cold and darkness of a dark cold winter, more so, when everything is toxic, "out there", out in the world. I like the lights on overnight. Soft glow, sort of warm, just like a nightlight, but better, because its not only having that effect inside my home, but also serving the purpose of...new hope, new growth and new life. I like plants, things growing, green, vines and flowers, it helps brighten up my days, and nights.  :) 

  


  

Secondarily, but of equal or greater importance...exercise. The gym, my home gym, stretching, Pilates, Yoga, riding my recumbent bike. Every day. Doing something beneficial health-wise, every single day. As far as the bike goes, its pointed towards a computer with a large monitor so I just pop in DVD's, usually documentaries or something educational, pedal for an hour, drink lots of water, learn something about our world, and feel so much better when I'm done. 

 

Photos are from some time back...I'm too damn lazy right now to take new ones. Besides, one set of photos of my fat ass is the same as any other set of photos of my fat ass, right?  :)  








They've just discovered how Vaccines work, while being against them at the same time.



 

Someone is no longer allowed to help with the Christmas decorations. 

 

Members of the Blackfoot Tribe photographed in Glacier National Park, 1913.


  

This tank was painted similar to a Russian tea set....and I think I want one. :)


  

Happy Festivus!  :)

 

Welcome to the world of online sales. 
You would not believe some of the nonsense I deal with daily.  :)



 
“Feel the force!”

8 comments:

  1. “photos of my magnificent ass”
    There you go I fixed it for you....
    Have a very Merry Christmas Ms. Vanessa!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likewise Happy Festivus SlutLips! I'd offer to get the pole...but you probably already have your lips stretched around it. :)

      Delete
  2. Pleasingly plump rump? Looks great to me. Have as best a holiday as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always looks like a PHAT ass to me! ;-)
    GG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PHAT: Pretty Hot And Tempting!
      GG

      Delete
    2. It took you a week to reply with that? Must have been a bad New Years Eve hangover. :)

      Delete