Tuesday, September 29, 2020

The Tuesday Report. :)

 

Come see me at...www.GrandmaBathrobeFlasher.com 
(Lol)  :)


Tibetan Mastiff.

 


Wonder if they sell a "Sex Bull  Doll"?  :)



I have no kids in school, so have never much thought about a teachers appearance and how/if it would affect my opinion of them. I think more than the tattoos though, the effort at looking "intimidating" might be a factor...plus, he should consider...wearing pants. :)

 

So apparently tonight we have a so called "debate" (staged, rigged, homogenized and prearranged) between two filthy rich (Biden's rich for sure, Trumps probably bankrupt again...for the 7th time, literally, the Seventh, as in 7th, time), senile old white guys. 

 

My opinion of both the debate...and them. 



 

Two Canadians in heated political debate on social media. 







I hate cults.
I really, really, really...hate cults. 

  

Throne carved from a blown down tree in an English forest.
You can guess...what I'm thinking.  :)






 

  

And...how is *your* day going?  :)

 

Buster Keaton and his Amazing performances. I never really knew anything about this guy. But his athleticism and timing, is really impressive. 





4 comments:

  1. Buster Keaton one of my dad's favs...he used to get my teen age son to load clips from the internet and make all the family to watch them! :-)
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd gladly cum to see the fine Vanessa at...www.GrandmaBathrobeFlasher.com !
    GG

    ReplyDelete