Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Womanizing Private Tutors Cuckoldry Report Slutty and Busty Mother.

Womanizing Private Tutors Cuckoldry Report Slutty and Busty Mother. 


What's with the title you may ask?

It popped up on an alert I have based on keywords for my website. I have no earthly idea what the flying flipping floornicating (fornication on the floor is...floornication.) fluck it means, and rather doubt anyone does. It did, however, make me choke on my coffee with laughter...so I thought I'd share it. So, to summarize, your question may have been, what the hell is the meaning of this title, and I find myself replying...you tell me. :) 



Not a good place to find yourself during...a lazy Sunday afternoon whitewater rafting trip. :)

 

He found the "mostest bestest" ever...perfect spot. :)

 

I'm really sort of loving the retro look these days. 
Kind of like what these teens from the 1940's were wearing.

 

There was no point to this blog post. 
So, its like all the rest, of my blog posts.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment