Monday, April 20, 2020

Monday Covfefe Hangover! :)

Doing that whole "neighborly" thing.  :)

 

Baggage claim...

                                

A simple and easy exercise anyone can do while isolating at home.  :)

                                

                                           Emblematic of life during isolation.  :)


Sheesh....sigh. 

  

Glacier National Park.

 

Obanazawa, Japan. 

 







 



This agate stone looks like a window to the ocean.

 


 

Tehran, Iran 1973. Before religious fundamentalists took over and began oppressing and beating women, forcing them to cover their bodies to adhere to a male interpretation of a patriarchal religion. #MIGA Make Iran Great Again... 

 

Healthcare workers face off against anti-lockdown protesters. According to local accounts, healthcare workers from a Denver-area hospital blocked lines of trucks and cars campaigning against the state government's COVID-19 stay-at-home order. There would have been more doctors and nurses involved, but they were too busy saving the lives of the relatives of the stupid fuck #MAGA protesters...



 

I was going to make one of these...but then I got distracted by Chicken Guac Tacos and Häagen-Dazs and well...I don't think I need to explain any further. :)  



4 comments:

  1. I laughed, I cried, I enjoyed, I despaired, I was entertained, I am thankful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alrighty then...my work here is complete! I'm retiring! :)

      Delete
  2. Those videos are just priceless and as for the lazy cat, can somebody draw around me?

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can draw a glass of water...to use as a mixer, but that's about it. :)

      Delete