Monday, April 20, 2020

Home Cleaning & "Maid" Maintenance... :)

  Someone asked me why my home always looks so clean, based on photos they've viewed which I posted. See, here's the thing...I invested, rather wisely I might add, in a state of the art home cleaning "apparatus". Its called a submissive husband, who also has cleanliness OCD's, when properly prompted. I haven't touched a vacuum, broom, mop, Windex, dust rag, scrubbie, rake, trash can, trash bag, washing machine, washer, dryer or otherwise like typed home maintenance devise in years and years and years, maybe a decade...or more. 
I do however, own hairbrushes, canes and straps.    :)



 

I'm wearing socks.
Just wanted to mention that.  :)


10 comments:

  1. I think that, for someone who never uses them, you know many names of household utensils ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exact description of this household right down to the strap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great investment. Too bad it didn't come with all those other implements, or maybe it did.

    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  4. short and to the point....brilliant choice of cleaning product

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately in our house although those jobs are all mine to do Owner has stronger OCD and better vision than me so i regulalrly fail her inspections. Nice shoes btw :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you'd stop failing inspections if you paid attention to your job instead of...shoes. :)

      Delete