Monday, February 10, 2020

Spanking Skirt - Silver Metallic Skirt & Bandeau - BDSM Clothes - No Pants. :)

 These photos are dark as it's overcast. My photography skills leave a lot to be desired and I have issues. I also have tape issues...as in when boxing up packages, I end up with more tape on me than the box. Its a personal bondage issue...bound up by tape...done by ones self. Could be I should stop drinking Vodka with my Wheaties...cuz you know what they say: 
Vodka: 
One's alright, 
Two's the most.
Three, you're under the table.
Four, you're under the host. :) 







 


 


2 comments:

  1. Hello miss Chaland,

    looks sexy.
    Especially the 'open skirt'.

    I have recently purchased men's underwear with the same opening.
    Thursday is the first time Lindsay is going to see it.

    It look great, even when locked up in chastity.

    Kind regards,

    Marco (from Lindsay)

    ReplyDelete