Monday, December 23, 2019

Stuff...


Random pet peeve of mine...I saw an ad, some guy looking for a dominant hotwife. It was something like "Short dicked cuckold wanna be wants to meet a dominant woman.", or something along those lines. Might I suggest guys put a *little* bit more effort into their ads? Perhaps something like...

A sincere, warmhearted, generous gentleman would love to find the right woman to share our lives together. I am single, intelligent, ethical, complaint, compassionate, of average build and average to slightly less than average endowment. Among other things, I would love to help ensure the woman that I'm with enjoys all aspects of her life, including sexually. To that end, I am open minded, not of the jealous nature, can appreciate compersion, and would love meeting, discussing and exploring where this could take us. 

Just a thought.  :)




20 year old Nancy Pelosi meeting JFK. 

 

Lake of the Clouds in the fall.

 

Lake of the Clouds in the summer.


I have no idea what in the fornicating flipping flying fuckery fuck this is.
But he's not wearing pants!  :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I'll have the time later so please allow me to wish you a wonderful Christmas.....just think of all those subbys who are sliding under their wives/lovers and having a wonderful time all thanks to you!!!!
    If I could make one Christmas wish it would be to give you a kiss....on the cheek.....or between the cheeks....
    I wish you much love, joy and peace!!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice message SlutLips. I hope you enjoy the holidays as well. :)

      Delete