Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Mike Tyson is Incredibly Intelligent....+ Memes. :)

Short backstory...I am doing research for a mainstream article on brain damage (CTE), short and long term memory loss from those that have smoked huge amounts of marijuana, etc. Someone suggested looking at boxers, who would have had numerous amounts of strikes and hits to the head, plus those that have been known to do a lot of drugs, smoked weed for decades etc. One thing led to another, and someone suggested I watch this interview. The part that impressed me, is from about the 28:00 minute mark to about the 35:00 minute mark.  

My point is this...not everyone has a "pleasant" speaking voice. Some people have a lisp, some people have a hard time pronouncing words, struggle with enunciation. Some people have a raspy voice, or a squeaky one, or a combination of some of the above. That does not mean they are ignorant, or uneducated on some topics. Personally, I hate my own voice, which is why I don't speak much on my videos, or do YouTube videos, voice interviews etc. Look, I don't know much about this guy, I don't follow sports and certainly not boxing. And yes, I know from news stories he was off the wall crazy for years. But that doesn't mean someone is "dumb". Just because someone can't speak well doesn't mean they have an empty brain. I mean, for roughly the last half of his life, Stephen Hawking couldn't really speak at all. I don't think anyone would call him....ignorant.  :)


 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

'Murrrrrekkka! 
We can't do anything....normal.  :) 

  

You ever get the feeling some people just don't "get" the BDSM thing?
I mean...a metal spatula? 





This map shows all the ongoing fires in the Amazon. 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment