Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Am I a cuckold? Sex and relationship advice for The Last Frontier.


STOP giving Advice if You Don't Know What The Fuck You're Talking about!  :) 



A bisexual/ lesbian experience between two chicks is *not* cuckolding. 

  cuck·old 
a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.

wit·tol
a man who is aware and tolerant of his wife's infidelity; an acquiescent cuckold. 

Cuc´quean`
A woman whose husband is unfaithful to her.

Candaulism  
a sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.

People that want to make up their own words and terms, can kiss my... :)



7 comments:

  1. Well I don't want to make anything up....but can I kiss your ass anyway....maybe for an hour or two....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making some shit up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bisexual/ lesbian experience between two chicks is *not* cuckolding. I am not sure but I wonder if yes it does? My ex had been with men while I was told I could not be with other women, then she started dating a lesbian. I was not allowed to join or watch. It felt like I was being cuckolded. Then she dated men again, then she married a woman after we divorced and I walked her down the aisle. Still felt like cuckolding. I may have missed the point though, I do tend to be oblivious at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just a purist at heart. Others are free to make up their own rules and vernacular. :)

      Delete