Wednesday, July 17, 2019

1990 Ford Econoline Conversion...and Other Stuff. :)

 I came across this photo series randomly and am really impressed with what she did with it. Yes, it was a woman that did the renovation on the van. It has all sorts of "hidden" conveniences and utilitarian aspects. Like the end tables pop out and double as cutting boards. Secrete storage, pop up tables on the inside of the doors and so on. She really put a lot of thought into maximizing every square inch. I mean it truly looks cozy and comfortable, even more so than many homes. Not that I have any wanderlust desires to go live in an RV, of any type or size, as I prefer a home built on a foundation that is buried in the dirt. 

 



   

Unless...perhaps if it was a Cross Country Colossal Cuckolding Caravan. :)



 

Critics.
They are everywhere.  :) 

 

Found online. Apparently some guy (Guys?) is not evolving quite as fast as the rest of us.  All snarky jokes and misogynistic implications aside....what sort of "man" would let their child lay around in a soiled diaper? 



 

3 comments:

  1. When she asked me to play a game of "horsey"it wasn't quite what I had in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said put that in your mouth. Now GIDDY UP!!!

    ReplyDelete