Saturday, May 4, 2019

Grandma Face Setting? Femdom Women Party with Ball Humblers? WTF? :)

Periodically, when I'm bored, I check search terms from my sites stats. The following search terms are some that some really, really, really freaky people used.  :)

facesitting foraks.con  
sexo con un maduro en la silla 
mature like horse bdsm  
grandma face setting 
sex.iraq.mature.bdsm
mature xl hd  
402 demanding a spanking 
pictures with letters cuckold 
older hotwife pussy flash anklet 
vanessa chaland- blue balls 
nalgadas sentados en una silla   
bdsm feedom chair salva fasce sitting 
male face sitting female ramon chip sale 
vanessa chaland- sex chairs  
striptis minibicini   
vanessa chaland studio
bdsm spanking on penis pic  
facesitting furniture stories 
google mature mak sex weth hors
queening chair anleitung 
servitude queening 
devotes sexmöbel  
pant-oh sey-tous  
mature afghani women pussy facesit 
vanessa chaland no panties 
facesitting dan bdsm indonesia  
vanessa chaland- oral sex  
queening chair stories 
sissy rap dress bdsm diapers 
femdom women party with ball humblers  

As I have no thrilling photos to load, here's a bikini I made, for all you kinky deviant "mannequin" fetishists.  :) 




2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure none of these searches were mine....and I'm absolutely certain that "vanessa chaland no panties" was definitely not me....I think you look wonderful in your pretty panties!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P-a-n-t-i-e-s, runs off looking for dictionary... :)

      Delete