Saturday, December 15, 2018

Message to my Cuckold Husband.

I love you!
You are so fucking SEXY!!!!!

Too bad I need other men to fuck me though...

By the way, I know I said this two nights ago, but those "other" circumstances caused recent delays in my using you properly, in the ways that I've trained you to be used.   

When this downward cycle ends, you can expect 3 things to happen.  
1. I will have your mouth on me as much as possible.  
2. I will be pissing all over you in the steam shower.  
3. Mr. M. will be coming over here to fuck me.
 4. You will have to sit in the other room and wait til he's finished...to taste your wife.

  I need your mouth on me Cocky. 
I need to get fucked. 
You are not capable of giving me what I need. 
Soon, I will be very, very busy, and so will your mouth.


4 comments:

  1. Great way to communicate! I’ll bet he’s going crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some would say he's not the crazy one....but rather I am. :)

      Delete
  2. Vanessa,

    Amazing!!! Your subbie/hubbie's is the luckiest man on the planet! Not only does he have a wonderful wife with a fantastically kinky mind, but she has that body that just won't quit!

    I love what you wrote, and I love the plans you have your for subbie. I've dreamed of the chance of licking a lady after her lover is done with her. HE gets to live that dream. I also enjoy the idea of you sharing not just the white wine with him, but also giving him your golden nectar. He is going to have the greatest holiday season a subbie could wish for!

    Thank you for giving all of us subbies hope that we too may find a Goddess like you!

    Joe D. Footsniffer

    ReplyDelete