Friday, June 22, 2018

Shop Domination. A picture book story for GG. :)

Because I wrote a post a few days ago about jogging and sweat,
 
 
And then I said:
 
"Reminds me of recently when I was lifting weights in the shop while my cuckold was doing some work. I had him in a spanking apron of sorts (one I made) and was beating him with a strap in between sets. Hot, animalistic, primal....have I told that story yet? Probably just bore you all."
 
And "GG" implied wanting more details...(grabbing random photos here for effect) accept this in the spirit it is intended.  :)
 
 
About 2 weeks ago one warm evening I was in the,
 
Which on the other side of the shop has some,

 
And as I make,
 
In addition to.
 
 
For the purposes of,
 
And additionally make,
 
But sometimes I don't want to have to,
 
I combine working out, with the heat and the sweat, with a cuckolds slave manual labor and in between sets I will administer,
 
 
Until I get to the point where I want and demand,
 
The End.  :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

8 comments:

  1. Oh yea,nice little bedtime story. I’ll spend the night beating another inch off my dick while desperately trying to fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got more than one inch to begin with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My new favorite picture book.....god how I love a real happy ending!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy finish (for me) equals happy ending. And as everyone knows, sexually inferior cuckold wimps blue balls are *not* my concern...unless I want to slap them. :)

      Delete
  4. As a long time reader of this I have what can barely be described as an “outie”.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mighty "manly" of you to admit to having a clit for a cock. :)

      Delete
  5. WOW Vanessa! Great pics and fantastic story... Sounds like a fun work out for you...which helps keep you hot and horny for another kind of work out! Thanks for sharing.
    GG

    ReplyDelete