Saturday, June 23, 2018

Ass-Fixation versus Ass-Phyxiation

 
Some of you people didn't pay attention last time.
Do better this time or...there will be spankings.
 
A gentleman recently asked me to clarify details about queening versus smothering, which I did. As I always point out, face sitting is not trying to smother/kill someone with your ass. That would be "asphyxiation". As opposed to being fixated on the ass which would be "assfixiation".
 
 No one is looking for ass-phyxiation or any type of ass-fixation which is sort of like assassination and do please notice that the word assassination has the word "ass" in in twice...but that is no reason to get all "anal" over it.    :)
 

2 comments:

  1. I think this begs the question if an ass were to rule the world would it be best accomplished through assfixation or asphyxiation? I think we are currently experiencing the latter and given the visuals in this blog I would much prefer the former.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Former ass over latter ass...got ya. :)

    ReplyDelete