Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Pussy Worship?

Cunt Worship Calendars? I came across something written on a blog about this. A FemDom couple has a structured and documented arranged time when her submissive husband is either allowed, or ordered, or forced to engage in pussy pleasuring worship. On the surface (pun intended) this sounds like a fabulous idea. But then I thought about it and in some ways isn't this a bit like a form of self induced chastity for her? I mean obviously its her choice and may match her own needs and desires. Not every dominant woman has a rampaging and out of control sex drive like I do. :)
 
 At the same time, for me, I want it when I want it. While many aspects of a totally female dominated marriage or lifestyles sounds good on paper, the doctrines, the rituals, the various words, deeds, acts both symbolic and actual sort of give me a little rush and slight twinge in the pussy region, lol..... they may not be practical. If I want my pussy eaten, my clit licked and sucked, there is no way in hell I'm waiting a day, or a month or whatever. Its going to happen NOW!......or there's going to be trouble, meaning a spanking, caning, perhaps some T&D and or ballbusting. "Might as well just do it and get it over with, because you're going to do it one way or the other" is a term my submissive cuckold husband hears a lot. It might be ass licking or licking up my lovers sperm etc, but he's going to do it either way.
 
 Of course she (or whomever) may be still getting sexual satisfaction from something, or someone else. The majority of FemDoms do not cuckold their husbands (from what I know of) so most are not getting dick on the side. Obviously masturbation....some quality time spent with a vibrator is an option as well.....but I never go "artificial" if a real life tongue or cock is around. So for me at least, this doesn't sound like a good idea. Again, as I do get off on tease and denial, not allowing my husband to fuck me or eat me for weeks or months at a time, is a thrilling notion, denying myself any pleasure is not going to happen. The sexually greedy bitch in me will not allow that. :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes my wife has me worshiping her divine pussy on a schedule....but only she knows the schedule and it seems a bit random and I hear a lot of "Right Now" so I know when it's time!!! I can honestly say I can very easily drop whatever I'm doing at the time and if anything she doesn't "schedule" me enough!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete