Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Cuckold.....is your dick in yet?

As I am somewhat between lovers again, (I think, not sure yet) earlier I decided to let my cuckold husband have sex with me. I've written about before, one of my greatest frustrations with him is that he comes within about 30 seconds of entering me. So as he, not unlike some other guys, has a harder time coming when wearing a condom, I insisted he put one on. It didn't really matter. I was bent over, legs spread, ass in the air and after he pushed his dick inside my pussy, I turned over one shoulder and said "Is it in yet cuckold?" and he came. I was truly a bit aggravated, really. 
 
When I turned around I sort of grabbed/smacked at his cock and ended up dragging the condom off which I promptly slapped him in the face with and then threw it at him while charging out of the room. I noticed that some sperm had flung out and was on the side of his face. Anyhow, I used my Rabbit to masturbate and am calmer now. But still, its frustrating when he does that. No cock control at all...and just one more aspect of being a sexually inferior lesser-man.  :)
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I realize that my comment may be misinterpreted under these pictures. It refers of course to the little story above you tell so well.(Is-it worse to say it ?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, gotta be honest...I initially had no idea what the hell you were talking about. :)

      Delete
  2. I just guessed he was talking about your post/pic from the day before!
    You do look great in that one!
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these pictures and the problems a lack of cock control. To your point, no doubt males are sexually inferior. But i love the pretty ribbon and his displaying it. So important to accessorize!

    ReplyDelete