Friday, February 10, 2017

Because you are an inferior little dicked cuckold.....(E-mail to my husband.)

  Your dick stiffens when I humiliate you because you are happy to get whatever show of affection I choose to grant you. You know that I could fuck any man I want, and can get better men than you to fuck all day long, and will, so you have to do something special to be able to give me pleasure at all.

  See, those men that I seek out to fuck are studs, and highly superior to you sexually. They are meant for breeding, spreading seed, and I gladly help them spread that seed (don't I Cocky?). They are not to be asked to do other things for me, that is where you come in. You are inferior to them, but you can fill other "voids".

  You work hard to help me reach a clitoral orgasm with your tongue. You use your tongue to soothe my stretched, swollen, red pussy after being stuffed with a real cock. You lap my pussy clean of all sperm left behind by my lover, or even placed by me, with your tongue. Your tongue is splashed constantly with my juices as the stimulation & my arousal mixes with the realization that I have a faithful oral subby hubby that loves me and wants me to be happy. I reach orgasm rubbing against your mouth, and you know you made it happen.

 Your tongue is now orgasmically connected to your dick because of this. That is why your dick is hard, Cocky.

No comments:

Post a Comment