Saturday, December 10, 2016

Bulls - Cocks - Garden Hoses. :)

{As Google, without warning deleted my old blogs, I'm reposting some posts I wrote in the past that were stored elsewhere. For those that may have read them before, mea culpa for the redundancy and pleas just ignore. For those that have not read them....they may (or may not) be enjoyable to read. :) }

So earlier I was outside playing with my puppies (actually none of them are truly puppies but its just what I call them). Anyway, I was scrubbing out and refilling their water dishes and had one of those moments that starts out innocently enough and ends up perverted. I know, I know.......I have so many of them and no doubt a shrink would say I have hyper-sexuality probably as a result of bipolar or something, but what the hell do I care. :)

Anyhow, when I turned the hose on it.....I guess it had air in it so it would glug for a second, then stop, then spew out some water, glug/pause again and so on. Obviously, I mean......I don't know what a normal person would think of, but with me, obviously it reminded me of a penis ejaculating. Which in turn reminded me of one lover....well almost a lover, I gave him a hand job twice and we sort of fooled around a bit but never actually had sex, so a partial lover I suppose. My point was that he was one of those guys that just seemed to come and come and its like his balls never emptied as sperm shot out and shot out in a never ending series of spraying and glugging and.......you see where this is going right? The garden hose set it off.

The reason that Paul never became a full on lover/Bull of mine was his aversion to some aspects of the cuckold relationship I have with my submissive husband and some of my expectations. Now, contrary to all these stories I see online about Bulls that are so easily available with no compunction at being in the same room with, or being watched by, or interacting with, or even being touched by, blown by or fluffed up by another man, I don't find those guys. In fact, most of the guys I come across as lovers or potential lovers are....not borderline homophobic, but simply insanely heterosexual.

Like for example, I run an ad, get inundated with replies, I start culling through them, vetting the various.....applicants? Bull applicants? Cock applicants? Whatever.......and their initial enthusiasm seems to quell or diminish when we start discussing the actual details. Most are just seriously uncomfortable being watched from around the corner, or across the room by another man. Even though its at my request, and the man is my submissive cuckold husband, most are still opposed to the notion when they really start thinking about it. More so if anything else is suggested. I've mentioned this before I think, but at a few points in time I've even considered running and ad looking exclusively for a bisexual male to satisfy a few of my more sadistically inclined humiliating plans for my husband. That however, raises a whole host of other complications.

Anyhow,  back to Paul and the challenge of having him become a lover.......he's one of those that didn't even want to know that my husband would be in the same house, much less in the same bedroom. So, after our first meeting which was a coffee date one evening and my giving him a hand-job in the car, and then a repeat of the same about a week or so later, I told him that unless he was willing to commit to going further along the lines of what I enjoy I didn't really see the point in our continuing this as it was leaving more sexually frustrated than before....which is not my goal here.

My goal is my being sexually satisfied, the tease and denial goes one way.....from me to my cuckold....not from anyone to me. I understood his aversion so it was no problem, but he still wants to meet me for "coffee" and contacts me every few days but......no thanks.

Yea, I know this post is rambling and all over the place. I'm probably over caffeinated again, lol. My whole point....yes we are finally there ladies and gentleman......is the things, the horribly humiliating and nasty disgusting things I would have loved to do with Paul's endlessly large loads of sperm, sort of thick and gloppy.....the type that would be very, very, very hard for a cuckold to lick up and try to choke down without gagging would have been fun for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment