Thursday, July 7, 2016

Pussy Access Mostly Denied.

  I was trying to figure out how many times a year I allow my cuckold husband to put his dick inside me. We would have to subtract about a week to a week and a half from every month for obvious reasons (feminine) so that would deduct about say...16 weeks or so. That is about 4 months from 12 leaving roughly 8 months for his potential for “access”.

  If I am feeling generous, he might be allowed to fuck me once a month. If I am busy with lovers it might be more like once every month and a half to two months. So we could estimate that my cuckold is allowed to fuck me about 6 times a year. Which is really odd if you think about it as if I have a good lover that is available, often, I might fuck him 6 times in one month...or a week. :) 


  Of course he does spend a great deal of time between my thighs. Just not like a “normal” man would, with his cock, but rather with his face buried down there eating, licking, sucking and making me come. Obviously as I design and build Queening Thrones those get quite a bit of use, but he also provides oral service at other times. One of my favorites is when I'm just out of the shower, standing in front of the mirror, drying my hair, applying make-up and having him kneel behind me and I'll reach around and grab his hair and pretty much slam his face into my ass where his tongue can lick my asshole while I finish. That “move” alone always makes me wet and will often make me squirt just a tiny bit. Especially if it is right before my dating another man. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am allowed to enter my wife about the same amount - perhaps every two to three months. All she gets out of it , however, is to tease me. She will count me down from ten and if I don't cum, that's it - back in the cage! As I have never been able to last long anyway, it's never been much of a problem! She calls them mercy fucks, but I do feel guilty as sex should be about her pleasure. Luckily I have a talented tongue because she is not interested in cuckolding. Best wishes, Guido

    ReplyDelete