Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Strap & Riding Crop Movies.

 

 

I was searching for something and came across these clips in a file buried deep in my PC I had forgotten about. Anyway a girlfriend of mine was curious about domination, so I offered up my husband to be a "crash test dummy" of sorts. I am so giving and generous, lol. That's an interesting thing. If a woman asks any of her close girlfriends if they want to experience dominating a male...for me, 100% have jumped at the chance and I could have a line out the door. I think it has to do with the trust factor, knowing they're safe, no complicated entanglements will happen as they're not dating the guy, there is no expectation of sex (unless she wants it afterward), they know me well, so no jealousy is going to happen, so it's all very safe and secure, both emotionally and physically. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment