Friday, September 13, 2024

Sade's First New Song in Six Years Included in Album Supporting Transgender Awareness.


 

  I have always loved, loved, loved her. However, I also like some of what J.K. Rowling says on this topic. I'm not sure why some people think there has to be a for/against dynamic with everything. People can support an overall agenda without supporting every aspect of it. Promoting trans rights should not mean diminishing women's rights. Promoting equality should not mean one demographic getting preferential treatment. Advocating for egalitarianism does not, should not, and can not, mean the elevation of one group over another. That defies and negates the definition and the whole point of the word and concept. 

Anyway...hope everyone has a lovely weekend.   :) 

5 comments:

  1. yes , and I recently noticed and pretty much agree with RFk's comments that he made , you seem to be there as well as I am, but I am voting for Kamala in November, sissy Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see most of the trans movement as a logical rebellion of our heteronormative culture. I appreciate the diversity it brings.

    I do think however almost all of us should accept the sexual configuration we were born with and not try to make physical changes.

    Rosco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trump won't be stealing that for campaign rally music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He still might. He's dumb enough to not understand it. :)

      Delete