Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Spanking - Riding Crop - Paddle - Home Movie. :)

Someone asked me earlier about movies on my blog. I said yes, there are some. Then got curious and searched for them myself, and could not really find much. Here is what I think the issue is: Sometimes I may have put in the title (for example) "Spanking Movie" so that might come up on the little white search engine box in the upper left top of the blog page. However, if someone searched for that, and I titled it "Spanking Movies" (plural with an "s" at the end) or "Spanking Video" as opposed to "Spanking Videos" (again with the "s") or "Home Movie"....you get my point. I guess if the search does not match the title perfectly, it won't bring up the post. And some of them (meaning movies) might be buried within a wall of text in a post, or at the bottom, or not, what the fuck do I know. As I have said before, I like "doing" but don't care so much about "watching" so never really pay attention. Same thing with my books. I do what I did, write about it, then never, ever go back and reread them. And after a bit, all the photos and movies mostly look the same to me. Yes, there are some variations, different theme, different acts, different attire, there are some with my girlfriend or girlfriends (from some time back). I have about a billion hours of home movies, but as mentioned, I film sometimes the "fun" (for me, not so much for him, lol) and then usually forget about them.



Anyway, this is 1 clip divided into 3 sections from a much longer movie that also has hand spanking, OTK, caning and other stuff I think. Whatever. Click on the little thing in the center, it should play and work. (That's what she said.) See what I did there? The little thing in the center? As in the play button, or a clitoris? Did you get that? Huh? Cuz I'm not sure you got that. Awww, fuck it,  never mind.  :)

 

 

 

12 comments:

  1. Vanessa you spank just like my wife especially with the riding crop!!..Soreassboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was quite a beating you gave him and he took it well. I admire him for not screaming and trying to cover up. From the damage visible it certainly must have hurt and you held nothing back. Not sure I could take that much myself unles completely immobilized. Was that funishment or punishment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to hubby for taking his punishment so quietly, i would have been quite vocal

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vocal as in utilizing oration for protestations?
      Or vocal as in...squealing like a bitch? :)

      Delete
  4. Damm Vanessa!
    That’d be animal cruelty where I come from!
    WC:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never, ever, ever be cruel to an animal. Submissive men? Cuckolds? Sure...all damn day. :)

      Delete
  5. That’s what I thought
    Just checking…..
    Well then:
    Carry on………
    WC:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms Vanessa,

    That's quite the spanking. I know I would have shed tears for sure.

    At the present time, having been denied an orgasm in so long, I'd welcome the spanking in hopes of finding some form of relief from the sensuality and sensitivity of it. Tears might not be the only thing I would emit.

    With utmost admiration and respect,

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emitting utterances, tears and perhaps more... :)

      Delete