Monday, April 1, 2024

I Now Support Donald Trump!

April Fools!!!   
Fuck Trump.  :)


Check out his insane, ranting, unhinged lunatic "Easter" message above. Trumpie posted 77 times yesterday on his failed social media site. 77 times. In one day. Assuming he sleeps about 8 hours, that's a post about every 15 minutes. So, every 15 minutes, this orange deranged putz was posting some nonsensical crazyass nonsense. 

In case people forget what all this is about, here's Trumpie trying to rig and steal votes...ergo steal the election, and undo the legitimate transfer of power, meaning undo democracy. 


Anyway...time to go to the gym.   :) 

 

4 comments:

  1. Haha!
    April fools:)
    77 times!
    Wow
    That’s seriously a lot!
    I’m impressed:)
    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a deranged fuckwit.

    Hope the gym went well? Gotta keep those glutes a pumping.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello miss Chaland. As you know, I am a Dutchman. Now, I financially support Democracy Docket and the Meidastouch. I hold your democracy so important, I put my money against MAGA.

    Kind regards,

    Marco (from Lindsay)

    ReplyDelete