Sunday, February 11, 2024

Super Bowl Celibacy. :)


For the record...I do not give a single fuck about the Super Bowl.
As in...I am celibate.
No fucks given.
Nary a fuck.
Fuckless.
Sans fucks.
No fucking.
No penetration.
No coitus.
No fucking fuckable fucking fucks.
Don't know who's in it.
Don't care who's in it.
Don't care about the Half Time Show.
Don't care about the commercials.
Don't care about Swift or Swifties or whoever the dude is she's dating...for the moment.
Not a single fuck is to be had nor given...ergo I am celibate, on the whole thing. 
See what I did there? 
Not that anyone asked...or cares. 


11 comments:

  1. That kinda sums up me and all sports Vanessa, not interested and with American Football they all wear so much padding etc you can't even watch just to admire the players bodies. Give me swimming or gymnastics anytime - at least you can enjoy the views :) Perhaps all sports should be played sans pants?

    Loving your hair like that by the way. Great neck and glutes.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sans Pants Synchronized Sporting Olympics? Count me in. :)

      Delete
  2. Agreed! Including sans pants. Fuck , or don't give a, the Super bowl! Oh , and lovely wardrobe malfunction. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could sponsor a face-sitting Super Bowl. I would join that team.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vanessa
    I think you you’d be better off as a journalist than a fan
    A good friend of mine used to cover the Arizona team from the NFL
    As part of her job she had to go into the locker room after the game and interview the players
    She told me there were lots of very handsome muscular naked men with very large penis’s
    Just thought you might like that job:)
    If
    For no other reason than to tell your husband all about it….
    WC:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't care about the Super Bowl, plus these football games take forever to start. More commercials than the actual game....snore

    ReplyDelete