Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thanksgiving Day Message. :)

Me...trying to find my Thanksgiving day attire.  :) 


Yes, I know there are readers that are not from the USA, people that do not celebrate this day...however, my point here is not about the day or the history of it, but rather just to be grateful and thankful...as in giving "thanks".

I am thankful for good health.
I am thankful for family and friends.
I am thankful for being born here, of which I had no control, but has given me opportunity.
I am thankful for being blessed so much, in a world where so many people...are not.
I am thankful for those that I've interacted with via this blog, and their own blogs.
I am thankful for those that have been supportive of me, my efforts and their encouragement.
I am thankful for happy days, laughter, snark, silliness and good cheer. 
I am thankful for my "puppies and kitties" that have brought me such great joy. 
I am thankful for the fact that if I barely even try...I realize I have a great deal to be thankful for. 

Should anyone be bored, and want to sort of brighten up their day/night and see the opposite of the negative daily news articles and TV shows that depict humanity in such a dark light...try the following: Random Acts Of Kindness | Best of 2023.   :) 

6 comments:

  1. i hope you and yours had a wonderful day (whatever it is - other than appears to involve Turkeys) Vanessa.

    As for that outfit, i would say knickers down just below your butt cheeks and nothing else is the perfect outfit for all occasions. i hope it catches on :)

    Thank you too for the link.

    Withing you lots of thanks for all the giving...or whatever.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa:

    A Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well….there is so much to be thankful for, even in light of all that is happening…..

    Yours is well said, and heartfelt, and sincere….I share your sentiments…..and hope this day helps people to pause and look at the brighter side and move us forward…..a little more together….

    hs

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're starting to have a funny big heinie...:)

    ReplyDelete