Saturday, May 27, 2023

Stop Mocking Masculine Men.

                           

 Sort of beyond tired of people, feminists, the hardcore insane nutty ones (which is starting to seem like it's the majority), some of the trans community and others endlessly slamming men in general, straight males more so. Go fuck yourselves. Men and women are not the same. Men can do things, and have done things, that women can not do. Masculine men, can do things, and have done things, that more effeminate men, can not do. Muscular macho masculine men, can do things, and have done things, that out of shape, or elderly, or those with some physical issues, can not do. That's just reality. That's just a fact. Always has been, always will be. Striving for equal rights between the sexes does not mean we are the same. Equality as per the right to vote, drive, work in some professions and so on, does not mean we are the same...nor should be paid the same, nor lower standards to be inclusive. I can list a plethora of occupations where I want a masculine man to be the one holding the job and not a woman or someone unfit to fulfill those tasks or duties. And the reverse holds true for other examples. My point is...let biology, facts, science, evolution, common sense and reality dictate what decides those details, and not some stupid-ass politically correct nonsensical stupidity. That benefits no one...period.  :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Tough Men Save Lives.


A Female 'Firefighter' Shows Why You'd Want a Man to Rescue You.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Gotta click the little X on right top speaker icon to get volume. 
Love the "dinner review" in the middle.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Statue of David. 
Before...


19 comments:

  1. Vanessa:)
    David was obviously a cuckold
    WC:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Vanessa
    Take it easy on the feminist
    They jerk off thinking about getting carried away by Prince Charming too

    ReplyDelete
  3. He’s ripped!
    Beautiful human being
    Why did DaVinci make his penis small?
    I’ve always wondered why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s what all the guys at the swingers club say
    There’ some truth in that
    But
    No way David grew that much
    Maybe DeVinci had a tight bottom?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He probably liked em small

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I were DaVanchi he would have had a whopper:)
    Then the Christians would have something to complain about

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding
    I love sexy things up my ass
    Toys that is
    Feels good
    I love a finger up my ass when I’m getting a blow job
    Vanessa
    Let me tell you
    That’s livin

    ReplyDelete
  8. But you’re right
    If I had a male submissive
    I would want him tight too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree, there are plenty of things i can't do :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this a sexual confession forum?
      I think not. :)

      Delete
  10. Was actually thinking of heavy loads :)

    P
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say again...
      Is this a sexual confession forum?
      I think not. :)

      Delete
  11. Vanessa
    I think so here:)
    CW:)

    ReplyDelete