Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Nipple Clamps For Sale. :)

                                    Nipple Clamps - Vintage. Ox Bull Nose Nipple Clamps.  

Found these in a drawer, forgot I even had them. The only thing that touches my nipples anymore are...lips and tongues. Used - one owner, only worn by her on Sundays...when it was raining, without pants, so they have added cachet.  :)



 

 


If no one wants them, I'll donate them to a mechanic, I think they use them...or some stoners for roach clips...'da fuck do I care.  :) 


4 comments:

  1. Ms. Chaland:

    Interesting I happen to have a pair exactly like these….I never thought much about them…I have had them for years….I suspect that makes me vintage as well….I wore them infrequently….as they can hurt like hell….HA! I did wear undies while wearing them….but you being commando I believe makes yours far more valuable than mine.😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chief Commando Cuckoldress Cock Crushing Callipygian Cantankerous Curmudgeonly Caustic Corrigible Charming...ah fuck. I lost my train of thought with my new "title". :)

      Delete