Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Random Stupidity. :)

Just wondering...have I told you to suck my balls yet today?
No?
Alrighty then... :)


Just curious, if anyone ever tried out the website Locanto? From what I gather, it's sort of a Craigslist, where anything from clothes, cars to dates can be advertized. So, I'm think of running an ad for lovers, but am wondering if it's worth the effort.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Jetsons Flying Car...Has Arrived.  :) 


Jetson ONE - Take Off in Tuscany


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Found online snark, based on a models covershoot:  :) 
Until they feature a non-binary, plus-sized Chinese leprechaun with red hair and webbed feet who identifies as a yak, I'll remain unimpressed. Non-binary plus-sized Chinese leprechauns with red hair and webbed feet who identify as a yak matter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the category of learning something new every day, I just came across a whole section of the fetish world known as "Black domestic discipline", which I never even knew existed. Anyone curious, Google the term for links to websites, YouTube videos etc


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm all for interracial breeding, but I draw the line at interspecies copulation!  :) 



That’s the conclusion of a British employment tribunal who ruled that using the word could be “inherently related to sex” and amount to a form of discrimination.

No, no it isn't you fucking idiots. Something "inherently related to sex" is not the same as sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is innuendo, not giving a raise without a blowjob, pressuring for a date and examples like that. Besides, this is saying a woman with a bald head (due to choice or disease) does not qualify...as only men can? Morons... :)




Why would anyone be surprised? This religious fruitcake has for years persecuted gay adults...his stupid ass probably assumes "trans" automatically equates "gay" as well.  :) 




Yep, I have thin, fine brown hair. 
My husband has full, lush, wavy, thick blond hair.
This planet is not fucking fair.  :) 



DamnitToHell!
Those Pjs, are getting more action than I am.  :) 


Some people complain that strippers are "cold" and sort of "plastic"...
This is not going to be an improvement.  :) 

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I make and sell long ones...
  



I make and sell shorter ones...



I also got perverted mannequins...which are not for sale.
I'm not a pimp damnit!    :)


10 comments:

  1. You should model one of your spanking skirts. Could work well with your chairs plus you would look hot. Have you ever tried swingers clubs for finding lovers?

    Your fan. WC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to a couple swingers clubs years ago in Germany. Didn't like the dynamic, but I'm sure they're great for other people. I don't put my bare flesh on anything I sell, for sanitary reasons. That might not matter to some people, but based on my standards, it would to me. So my wearing bloomers beneath a spanking skirt...ain't gonna look good. :)

      Delete
  2. Ms. Chaland: Thank you for another interesting and thought provoking kaleidoscope of pictures, thought starters and subject matter. You have a fun blog….very eclectic….

    I haven’t sucked anybody’s balls of late…but perhaps could avail myself if absolutely needed.

    Your comment about the Chick-fil-A CEO bankrolling Hate groups targeting trans kids caught my eye…did a little investigating and was unaware of any of what I read….much of which was not specific as to exactly what was being denied, or fought against, the LGBTQ youth. Being a submissive crossdressing man, who many times considered himself to be trans, I have never felt animosity or hate towards anyone in the LGBTQ…in fact I have thought I may be a kissing cousin…
    .
    And I am certainly in favor of prohibiting discrimination on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, and gender identity……and yet, the one issue mention prominently in what I read, is the issue of trans teen boys participating in high school sports on the girls teams.

    This is one facet to all this that I have trouble accepting. It isn’t on religious grounds or because I don’t accept folks for who they are….it just does not seem right and fair to me to the real girls……. having to compete against athletic(boys) who have a significant physical advantage….in many sports that require physical strength, agility, coordination, stamina, speed……Now give me a mental exercise and/or sport like golf, chess, bowling…and that is a different thing.

    Unless the boy has had breast augmentation surgery and has lost his gonads and is on female hormones I don’t think it is a level playing field…. given who we are….our desires and capabilities….sometimes certain activities or events are outside our ability to participate. Just the way it is. Once out of high school...knock yourself out….if a college accepts you on a Women’s team...fine…or a pro team pays you to play….I’ll stand up and applaud….but it doesn’t seem right to me to impact negatively one group, for the benefit of another… there has to be a better solution…perhaps transgendered team sports…comprised of only trans folks?
    And the Equality Act…never had heard about this before….but generally in favor of…..I do have some issues with the use of the Women’s bathroom by a man who feels transgendered, but in fact is not living as a Woman….I can appreciate how many Women would be concerned if a man, dressed as a man, entered the Women’s bathroom….and while I am all for protecting the rights of all of us…..not sure allowing trans men to frequent a Women’s public restroom without some restrictions or caveats is a good thing at least right now. Again no answer to offer to protect everyone involved….
    Not the same thing I don’t believe for a trans Woman to use the men’s room. Having traveled a lot in Asia over the years, on more than one occasion I have been using a urinal when Women have entered the bathroom to use a stall or the sink basin. And more than once I have been sitting on the porcelain stool with Women sitting on the potty right next to me…..was a little shocking at first….but I was not intimidated.
    I do believe that the unisex bathroom in public places is a good start however.
    And regarding the skirts…mmmmmmm..do they come in men’s sizes? I am the spankee in my relationship…the missus… the spanker.



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey "Anon"...I have written extensively about my opinions of trans women in sports (not fair) and Unisex restrooms (no issue, or for it most cases). Egalitarianism is not that hard to achieve, if everyone is being honest, using facts, science and common sense when approaching it. The hyperbolic drama created by the far right is never based on fact...ever. It is always created and driven by emotion and talking points and not science. I'm glad you enjoy my little rants and diverse topics, thank you for the compliments, and yes, the spanking skirts I make are indeed Unisex. :)

      Delete
  3. Ma'am with all due respect, the "far right" you mention is not representative of the majority of conservative thought....at least in my humble opinion...always kooks on both sides....who choose not to use the brains they were given....and I haven't read your dissertaitons on trans Women in sports...and Unisex restrooms...that is my loss...might you easily direct me to a few?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But of course. "Far right" and/or "far left" never represent the majority of sane people...in the middle. They just make the most noise and have the loudest megaphones. As for my ramblings, they are interjected into other posts for years and years. However, there is a little white search engine box on the upper left of my blog, where someone can enter keywords to search for topics. But as a quick example: https://queeningchairs.blogspot.com/2017/01/gop-texas-lawmakers-champion-bathroom.html

      Delete
  4. Vanessa - we have the same hair type (how exciting!) brown and very fine, i'd love for a lush full head ;)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete