Friday, April 8, 2022

Movies and Memes... :)

Not sure how many people will "get" this one... :)


Bella Thorne...wearing an interesting dress. 



 

Cock Plant?
According to Snopes: “In March 2019, images of a plant dubbed a “penis flytrap” (a play on words that evokes the comparatively less phallic Venus flytrap - Dionaea muscipula) went viral. Though the provenance of the image is uncertain, we have no reason to doubt this is an authentic photograph of a plant that belongs to the Nepenthes genus.”


Cock and Ball Slapping...

 

Facesitting and Crop...

 

Discipline and Punishment...


Facetime...


Ah yes...the Party Life.  :)

 

And Twitter, Fetlife, and anywhere else they "visit"...


Here I Am!  :) 

12 comments:

  1. Mr Grainger IS most definitely being served. Great videos Vanessa, my favourite is the 'facetime' one, although combining that with the some intense cock and ball slapping would be quite heavenly.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Are You Being Served" is one of my all time favorite shows ever... :)

      Delete
    2. Oh to be in Grace Brothers with Mrs Slocombe's pussy...

      Delete
  2. Great videos the one with the riding crop is my wife’s and my favorite…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vid's. All I can say is OUCH you can really blister a bare butt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Humphries : "I've never been this way before !"

    (to which, the best rejoinder was often Captain Peacock's eyebrow, raised in doubt)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Humphries was one of my favorites. Well really, all of them were. I still watch that show maybe...2 or 3 times a week. I just bring it up on YouTube while I sit here and pedal away on my bike. :)

      Delete
  5. He was certainly mine !
    That mincing entry of his always made me grin, as I waited to hear what showstopping remark he'd utter. (It's said he ad-libbed alot)

    The other diva who could deliver lines with aplomb, was Mrs.Slocumbe - especially about her pussy.
    It's telling that the producers weren't averse to suddenly panning the camera on Captain Peacock laughing out of character at some of her "pussy" lines.
    A fave :

    "I've got to get home. If my pussy isn't attended to by eight o'clock, I shall be stroking it for the rest of the evening !"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By an odd fluke, I just got done riding my bike for an hour, and watched 2 episodes. One was the renovation of the ladies department, the other was Granger *almost* winning the pools. I love the show. :)

      Delete