Sunday, March 6, 2022

Blah - Blah - Blah . :)

                                  

Cuckold Husband Issues...

My Dear cocky, The scent of my new lover is strong, and I admit I was surprised as well. The fact that you were "off-put" by my fantastic new lovers scent did concern me. It concerned me that you were unable to continue licking my pussy for being possibly "sick" in the restroom.

I don't want you getting sick, I know that's no fun, but you have a job to do and you must be trained to do your job through all circumstances. This gag reaction to Mike's sperm will pass, you will "grow into it", and learn to lick it from my pussy without gagging. You will get passed that, and see the bigger picture...pleasing your wife, and helping to soothe her pussy after a fucking by a real cock like Mike's.

My pussy will be fucked even longer by Mike each time we see each other. Fucking longer will stretch my pussy more. Fucking longer means more sperm welling up in his balls. Each time I fuck Mike, I will know his body better, and know exactly when he comes, so the sperm will be a lot fresher next time. Now that I think about it, that makes sense. I didn't know that Mike had come when he did, and he tried to keep going for round 2. The sperm this evening was not nearly as fresh as the sperm I will be shoving into your face next time I cuckold you. Next time cocky, it will be very different. You will finish what you are served, and lick your plate clean. :)

The above is part of an e-mail thread and an excerpt from one of my books, going back and forth between myself and my cuckold husband, whom a call "cocky" just because it amuses me. Cuckolds have a difficult life in some ways, with mine, its a "love/hate" dynamic with every aspect. He loves me, but often hates what I make him do. I get him horny, he hates what I make him do when he's horny. He wants to please me, he gets grossed out by doing things that I insist on to please me. He's struggled to satisfy me in some ways, which only fuels my sexual sadism and those urges. Just posting this as it might interest someone. :)

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A guy on a forum stated there are "More cuckolds than Cuckoldresses." And went off on a rant about how women should do it this way, that way, how we should look at it etc. I replied: 

There are not more cuckolds than cuckoldresses, as one can not be a cuckold, until one has been cuckolded, by a so called cuckoldress. Beyond that, actually, in conjunction with that, the reason many women are opposed is...it's not presented as being about them but rather as being something they should do to please their mate. See the difference? One way, would be about her pleasure, the other way is, its a job. It's a job that would be done to satisfy her husband or whomever.

With all due respect, you have just done what I'm referring to, as in you mansplained to female readers, how we think, what we want, how we should feel, and based on that, what is "wrong" with us, for not agreeing. So, ask yourself this....why would women want to engage in what is presented as, a non-paid employee, working overtime, to satisfy some guys fantasy, based on Internet fiction? We can find dick anywhere. We don't need a guys help with that. We don't need his assistance, we don't need his approval, or coaching, or guidance. And my post will make no difference, as it will be ignored, while other guys chime in and mansplain, what women want. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hey there kids...do you like the Rock and Roll? A little flavor, some good vibes, some glam rock? Some theatrics? I miss the good old days...when people created interesting music, with actual instruments, that people actually played, and sang without autotune and all the computer generated enhanced embellishments...just raw talent, passion and emotion.  :) 

Sweet - The Ballroom Blitz

                                 

Sex Work: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.







A Baby Aardwolf. 




Nice try...Zuckerberg.  :) 


An expandable table. Some people have vision, ingenuity and skill, it's just so impressive. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment