Saturday, July 10, 2021

This...is a Blog Post. :)

                            

Cleaned out the trunk of my car. Just in case...I need to kidnap someone. I mean, even kidnappers should be polite and be concerned with proper automobile hygiene right?  :)  

 

Only the English are brave enough to go tits out? 

 


 

The fence around the US Capitol is finally gone. Traitorous Trump and his treasonous band of tyrants are gone...so fencing is not required.  :)




This frog....could be me.  :)

 




Number of people that died from Marijuana...ever?
None. Zero.
But by all means...lets keep the 50 year failed War on Drugs going, while sucking up Big Pharma, Wall Street, Doctor drugs...which have killed millions over decades. #MAGA 

  

Lobbying is straight up legalized bribery.


Dogs Posing in Chiba, Japan.
Those smiles... :)


Cozy Cabin in Massachusetts.


Burgundy cholla cacti bloom amid a sea of sage green chamiso after early morning shower.






   



Little vehicular action caught on a door cam the other day.

 

No idea who this is...but what a sweet man for doing this.  :)

8 comments:

  1. WC here

    That’s one reason I always tip dispensary workers extra large!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful of you to begin with the end. A rather ample one it appears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, typo, meant apple as in delectably edible.

      Delete
    2. Too late. You called me a fatass. Can't change it now. :)

      Delete
  3. I think you, did you...I might have just been called...a fatass. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey now, there's no junk in your trunk!

      Delete
    2. I dee what you did there. Don't think, do not assume, for even one moment, that I, did not see, what you did there. :)

      Delete