Monday, June 28, 2021

Why Queening Chairs Matter...

    


Comfort. For "Her". And sometimes you. Yes, I freely admit I am totally biased on this topic. I use them, design them, make them and sell them. Of course I'm biased. I love them, and know all women would. Do I want you to buy one, Damn Skippy I do...so my bias is upfront, honest and in your face.  :)

Speaking of...in your face, or rather to be more accurate, *on* your face, back to the comfort thing. I recently read a post from a guy asking about them and then stating that *he* preferred her squatting over his face. Sure, okay, and he's missing the entire point. The point is squatting makes the thighs ache within moments. Plus its hard on the knees, and ankles, and for some people their back. So if any sort of face sitting chair or stool is properly designed, she is essentially in the same position, meaning her pussy is planted firmly on your face...but she's able to relax, lounge, lean forward, or backwards, or sit side saddle if you freaks prefer, front service, back service, oral worship, and...no neckaches for the orally servicing tongue slave. 

So, you know, for guys like the aforementioned, stop being self absorbed, self centered, and sexually greedy and...make arrangements so *she* can enjoy those protracted tongue lashings, the labia lickings, the vulva rapturous orgasmic explosions of pussy-on-fire fulfillment. She'll thank you, and so will your bank account from *not* having to see an...orthopedist. :)



  

Side note for single and looking guys, with all due respect, describing us, women, adult human beings, with such terms as "MILF" or "Domme", in ads, as a sole descriptor, as in "Looking for Dominant MILF", or anything in such a fashion, might not be doing you any favors. We are well rounded creatures, with a myriad of interests, with very full lives comprising careers, education, sometimes kids, parents, friends, a history, a future, hopes, dreams and hobbies. We are extremely complex and very complicated, and are more than just a BDSM label or title. Using one word descriptors makes us sound like...a "thing", like some sort of object that one orders up at a drive-thru window, or from Amazon. Just something to consider.  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Okay so...no news flash here, but not everything on the Internet is historically or scientifically accurate. Take the meme below for example. From what I can tell, the artwork is done by a guy who used the moniker Namio Harukawa, and who apparently lived from 1947 to 2020, meaning he was *not* alive in 1901, ergo, the text on the meme is purely fiction. 


Caesars Palace, right after being built in 1966. Back when Vegas was still interesting, for nightlife, for adults, smoldering, seedy, salacious, sexy and an action packed town. 



Apparently GOP Granny, thinks all young people are Antifa.

 

The Jungle Bubble. I don't have a strong desire to go to Thailand right at the moment, but would love one of these in my back yard.  :) 

 

US embassy flies the Pride Flag in Russia, where ‘gay propaganda’ is illegal.


 

Welcome to the factory, where they value the work that gets done, over your life.



 

Workers standing next to the chain used for the Titanic's anchor, circa 1910.
Just for those of you into "whips and chains", to salivate over with your "chain" envy.   :) 


The Bestest of all the Happy Good Boys!!  :)

 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa,

    I happily do 98% of my pussy licking on my back, with Irene kneeling in a “reverse cowgirl cunnlingus” position. (Usually I’m tied down and thoroughly spanked first.)

    Irene has expressed some concern about her comfort and sometimes uses a strap hanging from the ceiling to take some weight off. We also had a queening chair for a bit (different style from yours) but she didn’t like it much - she didn’t have enough control.

    But we’re not getting any younger, as they say. Mid 60’s with a lot of passion left.

    I’ll ask her if she wants to try one of yours, but we’ll have to figure out how to stash it when our adult kids come to visit - not something we want to explain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reverse cowgirl is great especially when she's wearing spurs (giggles at my own joke). If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks. When we were first together, I was thrilled that Irene would fuck me with her boots on and I did not even feel weird asking. Spurs would be fun fucking for sure, but I don't think it would be wise to have them anywhere near my head - especially given the nature of her orgasms (yes, common sense is sometimes sadly necessary).

      - Rosco

      Delete
    3. Safety goggles? Hard hat? Snorkel? :)

      Delete
  2. WC here

    I was at Caesar’s In 68 with my father. He was a lawyer for them at the time. I remember him telling me about a meeting there. In a sound proof conference room. Like a submarine. Different times. I want a queening chair! Let me know how to buy one!!! I think that we will enjoy being pen pals. You keep on keeping on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sound proof conference room? Like the "Cone of Silence" from Maxwell Smart? :)
      Queening chair? Just got to my site, and buy one. :)

      Delete
  3. Funny. I just watched a episode about the actor who played Maxwell Smart. Really gifted actor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That show is the only one I ever saw him in. But, he was a bit before my time.

      Delete
  4. Vanessa - we all have bad days - but you make many men and women smile. And you help each of them feel a little better about their lives and that in itself is significant and you should feel proud.
    I am an older male and I am now reminded of my rich life experiences. And you can now - share your views and sensuality and get willing and enthusiastic viewers. You have the confidence to show your body and share your sexuality and even social and political views.
    I hope you feel proud , confident and comfortable. Of course, we have bad days - we doubt ourselves and often allow others to "get to us". And I presume you get the nasty internet trolls and they and others make you feel uncomfortable.
    But I am confident if I saw you in a social setting, you would appear to me and others as a sharp witted, bright eyed and confident woman. Enjoy your social freedom , your ability to share with others and candidly - f%$XK the rest of them. We all wish we could enjoy one of your clever chairs while we please our partner.
    I personally work in Health Care and it has been a very tough eighteen months. But the sheer joy you share Vanessa and the perspective on life you offer certainly assists me and others.
    You quite simply make life a little better ..thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that...for saying it, and for posting it. :)

      Delete