Sunday, February 7, 2021

Trans Wrestler - Super Bowl. :)



 

Apparently today is the Super Bowl. Whatever. No idea who's playing, don't care, I find it excruciatingly boring. I'm not saying this to be rude, because I know a lot of people love it, but...its boring. Lets go with some nude football, or some skimpy outfits, or mixed, like the Lingerie Bowl and guys, or something. I mean, between the "tight ends", all the balls (deflated or not), alcohol, young fit bodies, jock straps, locker rooms, saunas, crash helmets, various padded body parts, getting all sweaty, cheer leaders, can't we jazz it up a bit?  :) 


  



 


 


 

This is what a hurricane on Saturn looks like.



 

Medieval house built in 1509 in Argentan, Orne, France.

 

Mazatlán. 

  

Absolute Legends.









Cozy little sauna...in the snow. 











Personally, I prefer lamps that are...better hung.  :)

  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was bored, so I decided to cruise around looking at a few fetish ads. The cuckold related ads always amuse me. Mostly because...apparently few people have any sort of clue what the word means. A piece of advice...do not, ever, even bother to go read fetish ads. It will seriously hurt your brain. A few ads below, for example :) 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cuck Begging For Any Release
I’ve been in chastity submission to a straight male dom who has previously been a bull to his hotwife and her cuck husband. In his past relationship, the cuck has been locked in chastity and denied access to his wife. For release, cuck has been required to get lifelike "rubber pussy" that in desperation he will want to fuck. He's had get a rubber lady and name her in a posted pic on my profile.
The humiliation of asking for release in a sex doll definitely takes me down a notch, and when I get worked up, the desire to have sex with the rubber lady actually becomes pretty strong. Humiliating sex can be more degrading than no sex.   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beeing denied from feet from the cuckoldress?
So I'm pretty new to this stuff... but just wanted to ask is it weird that I like the thought of not just beeing denied from getting to do it with the cuckoldress normaly but also beeing denied from smelling, licking or even looking at her feet/socks and her teasing me regularly and just turning me into a desperate mess? since all i've seen before is people worshipping her feet while she does it with someone. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
listen to us have phone sex while my Alpha is away....
This is kind of a unique cuckolding experience... My bull is away serving a prison sentence. Our online Cucks get to listen in on our sexy conversations and keep me company until he's back home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
See what I mean?  :) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Fairytale Pathway. 

  

Best Friends. 

 

Popsicle. 

 

Proud Puppy.  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa - I am completely with you on the sports front, but semi-naked sports? I think you might be onto something....:)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, if it was good enough for the Greeks at the first Olympics, its good enough for me. :)

      Delete