Wednesday, January 20, 2021

To The Future...

Human beings are not born with hatred. We have to learn racism, homophobia, and other forms of bigotry. Every study ever conducted shows small children willing to play with each other, and to accept each other based on differences in color, those with physical deformities or anomalies...they don't care. Adults can teach kids to be fearful, suspicious and filled with animosity and hate, or not. Its up to adults how we shape future generations...which shapes and forms our entire world.  

 

 
  

The youth of today. 


Not for me. The Sommelier gets pissy when I chug down the whole bottle...
through a straw.  :)



I wanted to be more popular, so I made myself a fan club.  :)


 

 Michelle Obama on her 57 birthday. She looks...real. She's written lately about having "mild" depression, attributed it to the Coronavirus, and 5+ year's of Trump lying about her husband, her personally, how some of his comments worried her about the safety of her husband and two daughters, the racism and all the problems he created nationally and globally. Those facial lines and eyes speak to that. I like that she's willing to pose in her natural state, exposed and vulnerable, and her character, strength and beauty comes through.

 

 

Antelope Island, Utah. 


 

A Flock, Gaggle, Pack, Pride (Herd) of St. Bernards. 

 

Professional Rock Climber.
Impressive core strength and proprioception. 

  

This is a Gaur, an Indian Bison, which is the largest wild bovid alive today. It has a head-and-body length up to 10 feet 10 inches, and they can weigh up 3,307 in adult males.

6 comments:

  1. You're moving? This is where I go for my daily supply of snark now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I look forward to seeing you unfiltered by Fetlife, then. Been interesting to watch you. Like a new blog to enjoy. Thanks for the effort ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Vanessa.
    It was fun to see what to come by and visit your blog. I hope that all is well with you and yours. I'm getting comfortable in the new job that I started in January as I gain experience, but I can't wait to get my needle(s) for the COVID vaccine. Yesterday, Ottawa returned to the "red zone" because of rising case numbers, so there are stricter measures in place.
    Take care. It was nice to see what was on your mind these past few months.
    Collier Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad things are going well for you, I hope that remains. Feel free to stop by, whenever the mood strikes you. :)

      Delete