Thursday, January 28, 2021

BDSM - FemDom - Dungeon Furniture.

Some of my BDSM furniture designs. 

  








This tree has the perfect range of seasonal colors. 


 

Billionaires gained $3.9 trillion during the pandemic (and most pay little, to no taxes) and workers lost $3.7 trillion in earnings, but that must just be a coincidence...right?  :)


Data is beautiful. So are facts.  :)


 

Freddy Mercury in 1975 at the Nagoya Castle.




 

This beautiful 50 foot tall sculpture recently erected in South Dakota was named "Dignity" and was created to respect Native American culture.

 

USA counties where black people are the majority.



 

There's a hoopla going on with Wall Street, Reddit and a gaming company, which is all over the news. Wall Street is crying and peeing their panties as...people used the same methods they've used forever, to affect stock prices and in this case, they've basically bankrupted a shady company. I am not any sort of market genius, most people aren't, so here's a brief overview of what happened, how it affected this company, and the fear of investors that people will do the same to other companies. Keep in mind, the market crybabies are whining about the *exact* same thing they've been doing for decades.

13 comments:

  1. Hm. So that's what's going on. Wall St. is getting it up the ass. Good on Reddit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its unfolding, developing, deteriorating and is going to be massively huge in its finality with long reaching repercussions, lawsuits, changes in law and so on.

      Delete
  2. Damn, the way you talk I'll be having short-term repercussions... Thanks for the info, though. Could be a trend.
    Still wandering looking at your site. Free odd candies wrapped in leather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Candy? There's free candy somewhere...and no one told me? :)

      Delete
  3. Free leather candy. Just come around to the back of my rusty conversion van and we'll go get it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to park it under the bridge where people can't see it. Then it's candy time ;-)

    Oh, it's a very private world...

    I don't suppose you're on Line or anything so I can send you the occasional pic or file. You do all the posting but I see stuff you might like. Among other things you're a clearing house of good memes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if you got that was from a Chris Farley SNL skit. And no, I'm not *online* or anything. I mean...I do all my blog posts, social media posts, run my various shops and websites, offline. Never been "online". No idea what "online" even means. Totally offline, all the time, in perpetuity. And besides, its not like my e-mail address is public or anything. I mean, beyond the fact that its on my shops, blogs, websites and so on...besides that, its *highly classified", lol. :)

      Delete
  5. All my humor is original. That's why it's so edgy and bad.

    How can I send you material? Must I hold you down to get an answer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can send it via Carrier Pigeon or Pony Express to:
      Me @ Up Your Butt
      My House, My State.
      66669
      or
      VanessaChaland at Gmail.com

      But keep in mind, I mostly only post my own stuff. I mention this as, in the past, people send me things, I don't post them, they get whiny, start crying and peeing their panties, or they inundate me, and I tell them to stop, and then they get whiny, start crying and peeing their panties...so either way, there ends up being a lot of...soiled panties. :)

      Delete
  6. Ha. You're funny. I don't think I'm quite in that category. You sure you want to use "inundate" in that context? Though I've peed in a few mouths myself.

    But I've got gmail too that will do. Anything extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Peed in a few mouths"...been hanging out with Trump again?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewww.I wouldn't touch a republican with a ten foot torch. Oh, wait.

    ReplyDelete