Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wintertime Sexual Submission. (E-mail to my husband.)

 

 

Things have been chaotic and busy lately, but a calmer time is here now, so the following is what you can expect tomorrow evening, and many more evenings after that. You apparently need refresher instructions, since you still don't seem to know your job very well yet, or simply forgot, so here's what will be happening...

Tomorrow evening you will be giving me a massage, followed by a tongue bath. You will need to set aside quite a bit of time for this, as you will be under me for hours. Throughout your oral worship session, I will be punishing your balls. If you take what I dish out like a good boy, I may let you jerk off your little thing in front of me. That shouldn't take long will it...Speedy?

The next day's instruction will be given tomorrow, and from now on, you will have one day to prepare for my needs. I will require something from you almost every day, as I have been indisposed. For obvious reasons, I haven't been able to meet with lovers as often as I'd like lately. That doesn't mean I won't be soon, and seeing you after we're done.

I am disappointed that no worthy prospective Bulls have written anything that I care to respond to, but soon enough one of them will be fucking my swollen, slutty pussy. Just like Mike has done a few times, in my Covid-19 "safe" method, though now that its wintertime, I'm going to arrange for those types of trysts out in the shed. You need to make sure to put a space heater in there, and a box of condoms. Magnums, of course.

I should do a blog post, telling the world what a let down you were fucking me the other day. You are my husband and I love you so much, but why must you be so totally worthless in bed? Why must I think of Ben or Mike, or other men, real men, to get wet at all? You saw and felt how much I squirted while you were licking me the other night...just from mentioning one of their names. It's a pathetic and humiliating disgrace that you can't do that to me on your own. Well, at least I can revisit those memories of sex with superior men, if I fuck you once in a while. I'll just have to remember them, and remember how their large cocks penetrated me so easily, so deeply, and call out their names, and I can almost feel like I'm fucking them again....except for one "little thing", right Cuckold?

4 comments:

  1. That's quite the email Vanessa, i trust it had the desired effect and i hope it isn't too long before your shed is shaking.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your cuck husband still gets to have sex with you!!! I mean he gets to put his pathetic little thing inside you!!!!
    What I wouldn't give for just a chance to do that again....it's been so long...
    It's not enough that he gets to spend hours under you worshiping at your divine bottom but the lucky bastard gets to actually be inside you!!!!
    I'm very jealous!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A brief moment here and there, just to remind him of what he's missing. :)

      Delete