Thursday, October 15, 2020

I'm Wearing Pajamas... :)

That's not important, at all...but I had no other blog post title.  :)


Urup Island, Russia. 




Pumpkin doesn't like the windy beach...


Norway. 


Japanese Hot Springs. 





Used book exchange warehouse. 
I could live there. 
Just need a hammock and an espresso maker.  :)

 













  




14th Century Bridge Construction - Prague.

 

Caffeinated Cat? 

  

Unenthusiastic dog, invited to a vegetarian dinner party... 

  

Vicious dog about to attack.
Be afraid...be very, very afraid.  :)

  


There was an attempt, to grab a piece of cloth. 

 

Japanese videos are weird. 
Not that ours aren't as well...but this one is just...bizarre. 

4 comments:

  1. It's about pajamas you are wearing : feathers, like the snowflakes fall, silently fall on your angel legs, after the fight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I see. Sort of. Not sure who I fought though. That must be an old saying or something. Or maybe its an adage. Or a simile. Or a homily. Could be a colloquialism...or maybe not. I should know these things...but I'm not very "morder smarterish" about stuff. :)

      Delete