Saturday, October 31, 2020

Change your Cocks...err, I mean Clocks. :)

What sort of sadistic jackass puts nearly invisible chairs in a waiting room where people with bad eyesight will be at a Laser Eye Clinic reception office?

  

Fall in Virginia. 

 

It's hard to argue with her assessment. 


I don't think that's how spirals work...

 

Giving a best friend a hug.


Eiffel Tower from below. 

 

 Posted by a horse vet: "This adorable little guy fell asleep on my feet while I talked to his people."

 

The colors and lines are just amazing. 

 

These guys are goldcrests, the smallest birds in Europe. They weigh 1/100th of a pound and their eggs are the size of peas. They also looks really grumpy all the time.


 

  These aren't real people right? I mean...this is just a bad episode of "Punk'd" or a prank or something correct? No one, I mean no one, could actually be this cheesy with the clichés...right? No one would actually take a twat waffle like this serious...right?





I've said it before and will say it again...I love a good smartass.  :)


  

Rare Insult... 








  

Why is this sort of unnerving...in the way that "Independence Day" or other similar movies were? Or perhaps less so, if they're just delivering dildoes and chastity cages?  :)

 

Red Panda....going crazy. 

 

How a real Stag sexes up a..."Doe"?

 

  

And that, kids, is how I met your mother...


No comments:

Post a Comment