Friday, August 28, 2020

Why conservative men are more likely to fantasize about sharing their wives. It may, paradoxically, be precisely because they believe cuckoldry is so bad



What never ceases to amaze me, and amuse me, is how those people, usually men, pretty much always men, have this archaic mentality stuck in a bygone era about women and sex. And by bygone era, I mean somewhere from the invention of the Judaeo-Christian religions in the bronze age, to perhaps the 1950's in white bread 'Murica.

They still believe that we have no sex drive of our own, or that its only for the purposes of procreation or to "trap" a guy into marrying us, to be brood mares, or sex toys for their benefit, and not for our own pleasure. They still think sex is something done "to us" rather than it being something we do mutually, or of our own volition. Meaning, for example...say a toddler needs a haircut, its something you do "to" the toddler, whereas when said kid grows up, they alone decide when, where and how to maintain their own hair, and they decide when to get a haircut. The obvious difference being one is a kid, the other is an adult. We are not chattel, we are not possessions, we are not dimwitted speed bumps, incapable of ratiocination or original thought. We are not dumbass animals or kids that need the sage advice, or the wisdom or prompting of men....to get horny and desire sex, or anything else for that matter.

Its sort of akin to the Madonna/Whore complex. But in this case, its men (and yes, to a lesser extent, some unempowered women, indoctrinated and brainwashed) that half the time view us as unintelligent lesser beings, who have to be taught about sexuality, urges, positions, fantasy and fetish, and the other half the time we're viewed as perfidious whore Jezebels, tempting, teasing, Eve in the garden, using our bumps and curves to entice men into salacious depravity. So which one is it? Make up your minds boys...or on second thought, never mind as we're going to do whatever the fuck we want, meaning fuck whomever we want, whether men like it or not.

My point is...as usual, the last few days with all the "Cuckold Christian" Jerry Falwell news articles, the typical mansplainers, like the article above, make it either all about him, meaning he the guy, the male, the man, whatever and whichever man, or, the tone of the articles are either Becki Falwell is a wayward slut who drove "Jerkoff Jerry" into temptation, or she was whoring around and he, being the "Godly" man he is, he needs to control his wife better, or, its all about how men are the focal point of the sexual trysts, it was about his pleasure and his satisfaction. 
Or not. 
I think I fucked up my own point, somehow and somewhere, lol. 
But I rest assured that you get my intended point. 
Duplicitous double standards. 
I think... :)


4 comments:

  1. In our cuckold relationship it's all about her pleasure but I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it too!
    I mean....if I didn't get some type of fulfillment from it why would I stay?
    I love her and she loves me and this is something that I can give her that makes her happy and that in turn makes me happy....it's not for everyone....both partners have to get something from it or it really just won't last!!!
    Just my 2 cents....
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, your 2 cents are always worth...at least $1.95 to me. :)

      Delete
  2. A couple of thoughts. Falwell Jr. was born into this “sex is bad” world.

    Some “religious” men, it seems, grow up and develop sexual desires they believe are bad. They tell themselves and others that they’re going to live a pure life. For Catholic priests, this means abstinence. For others, it means only lights off, mount the woman, don’t even think about licking a pussy etc. but the libido is strong thing and they can’t do it.

    I agree entirely with your point about the Madonna- whore dichotomy (except I never use the W word).

    I’m pretty deeply submissive (with quite the hot bottom from yesterday’s roll in the hay). But cuckoldry has no appeal to me. I made an online comment once to that effect, and was gently rebuked by someone who was into it. I’ll go as far as I enjoy folks looking at my wife and being jealous of me. To each their own, and when you read erotica you’re not going to be into everything.

    I’m curious about Becki. Maybe it’s as simple as she loves her husband but craves the pool boy. Maybe they’ll get divorced and she’ll write a book.

    - Rosco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd advise all the "religious" people to read...The Song of Songs. :)

      For anyone not familiar, The "Song of Songs" in the Bible is:
      The literal subject of the Song of Songs is love and sexual longing between a man and a woman, and it has little (or nothing) to say about the relationship of God and man.

      Delete