Saturday, June 27, 2020

Sex, Pride & Black Lives Matter (Dr. Susan Block - Sex Therapist)


I just found this quick article by Dr. Block interesting.  
We are living in revelatory, transitional and unique times.  :)

 

There is truth in this. No matter what your interest is, unique or generic, sexual or not, there is someone out there with the same desires. You have to reach out... 


(All the artwork in this post was sent to me by a regular reader.) 


 




 

I really like this photo, shot by Peter Iredale.


4 comments:

  1. I like the illustration of the man handcuffed to the headboard, his wife straddling his pelvis, her ample bottom staring him in the face. Don't know why he looks so aghast. There's hardly anything better than my wife forcing me to worship her ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what a pervert is, but I also really relish when my wife ties me down then lowers her bottom and pussy onto my face. So delicious. But usually I’m well spanked first, the left for an hour or so before I get my treat.

    - Rosco

    ReplyDelete