Friday, May 1, 2020

That's it! I am Done with other Human Beings! :)

From a Fetlife thread where a meme I posted about Trump had multiple comments of agreement, and then this guy showed up. He made the comment shown below, I, of course replied in my usual...sweet and charming manner, lol. 


Then he sent me the unsolicited private message shown below.

 

I have no earthly fucking idea what this Trump asskisser is talking about. I mean first, in the message title, he calls me a bimbo. Okay, great. Then he says Trump has been vaccinated. For what? There is no coronoviurus vaccination in existence. Period! As to my "furry cunt", my alleged need to use it to make a living...and my lack of a brain...alrighty then, all I know is this cretin seriously brightened up my day! Oh, by the way...after sending me the message...he blocked me.  :)


  

6 comments:

  1. Hello miss Chaland,

    as for 'mr.JackFrost': some moms do 'ave 'em.

    Kind regards,

    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree that will hide your forest has not yet been born :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Forrest". Two "r's". He spelled it with two r's. :)

      Delete
  3. What an utter twat he is Vanessa.

    p
    x

    p.s. i loved your response

    ReplyDelete