Thursday, May 28, 2020

Kaflooey Klusterfuck Kovfefe... :)

A therapy dog practicing cheering up their human. 
Who's a good boy?!  :)

   

 A 4,500 year old Ancient Bristlecone Pine, overlooking the Sierra Nevadas. Imagine what this tree has "seen". 2500 years before the time of Christ. Wheels were presumed to have been "invented" circa 3,500 B.C. Its just mind boggling. 




 

A rather photogenic little elephant.


 

Found on eBay. What, in the hellfire tarnation are they talking about, referring to it as being a "cuckold"?



















4 comments:

  1. Love the pics!
    Showered and had my husband under me for an hour. I came then had him French kissing my bottom and ass hole! He asked if he was going to get to have an orgasm? I told him undress totally and wait for me in our room, he has no idea he's in for a good sound spanking and then housework!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete