Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday Covfefe...82.7% Gluten Free. :)

I wish I could spend the whole day doing this.  :)

 

Is this even real or just heavily edited? 

                                

What the hell is chasing you?  :) 

                               

Million dollar smile. 




 

 



 

This is just sweet and cute.  :)


A 392 year old Greenland Shark in the Arctic Ocean, wandering the ocean since 1628.


Found this on some cock sluts blog.  :)




 

John Lennon and Yoko Ono waiting for the maid to make up the bed so they can continue protesting against the system, 1969. 



4 comments:

  1. Conclusion: the sea water in Arctic Ocean provides long life to certain species.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your insights; I smile when I see your blog in my email:). I've just been listening to some things from my misspent youth; Alice Cooper's lp 'Welcome To My Nightmare'. There's a song on there that I've just realized probably had more of an affect on the way I've become than I realized back in my teens. It's a song also that I think YOU might like; 'Black Widow'. It's a funny thing narrated by Vincent Price, where he describes 'why' the female of the species is superior, ending it with the insight that, after mating, the female Black Spider EATS her mate.

    I just hope YOU don't take this as a 'how-to' manual though:( (but if you DO, probably Alice could write a new song about you: 'Vanessa's not hungry these days; the poor thing can't pull her pants on anymore'. But Alice probably does not realize that you RARELY wear pants:).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look up the song and lyrics. I have virtually no knowledge of Alice Cooper...so have no knowledge of it, him, the context etc, at this point. :)

      Delete