Thursday, February 20, 2020

Crazy or Stupid? Cuckoldry...

On a fetish forum I recently visited there was an interesting discussion about whether or not people involved with this type of act/lifestyle were "crazy or stupid". The implication somewhat being that there is an increased risk of ruining a relationship, breaking up, a divorce or what have you, for frisky fucking outside of the sanctity of marriage, and sans an emotional bond. The assumption, by some people apparently, being that "sex" without a relationship, or outside of a relationship, would immediately involve "love" and little "Miss Horny Hotwifey" would run off with "Ballsy Bull". 

I don't confuse matters of the flesh with matters of the heart. My husband is my friend, my best friend, other half, lover, soulmate, life partner, my cuckold, my world. To that end, he is the "best" man. His integrity, humor, laughter, intelligence, enthusiasm for life, his desire to right wrongs, to advocate for others, to put others before himself, to serve something and someone outside himself, makes him "better" than most, or to some random guy with a big dick that can have sex all night. I could get the latter with a dildo. 

My lovers, are guys with cocks that supply an additional physical pleasure to my life. And in providing that sensual lust and sation (giggles at self) melding together in a fantastic confluence with my psychological pleasure that feeds to/from my sexual sadistic nature, I have a win-win situation. That's wonderful...but again, I could get that from a dildo.  

So for me, it has not ever been a question, or even a thought. I have the best of both worlds. Why would I ever give that up?  I'm not sure why anyone would presume that most so called "Hotwives" leave their husbands...or at least in any numbers that exceed that of the average divorce rate. And I would not be surprised if its even lower than average.

I *am* however, very willing to fully confirm, that I am a little bit crazy, and sometimes stupid, and...I'm not wearing pants.  :)

 

5 comments:

  1. While I may be crazy I am most definitely not stupid!!!
    If I was stupid I'd have married a woman not very interested in sex who wouldn't mind my inability to satisfy her because she just didn't enjoy the whole thing...
    Instead I married a beautiful woman who has a tremendous sex drive which I am unable to satisfy....and so we have mutually agreed that she should seek satisfaction with other men...
    Satisfaction....not love!!!!
    She may, at times, in the throes of passion talk about loving them or loving the way they fuck her...but she loves me!!!
    She has that, all to rare ability, to separate love and sex!
    That's a trait usually found in men....but she really enjoys herself and I wouldn't dream of interfering in that!!!
    At the end of the day....when the bull has been put out in the pasture it's me that she cuddles with....it's me that she whispers to about how good or bad he was....it's me that she kisses goodnight....
    I wouldn't change our lifestyle for a million bucks!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    PS There's that bottom again....god it's beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a very sweet message. It should be on a greeting card, which you could present to her. Seriously, you should make sure she knows how you feel. Like a Hallmark card. But more of a... HallSlut card. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello miss Chaland,

    you have an 'interesting' relationship with your husband.
    It seems to work well for the both of you, which is more than I can say for numerous other marriages across this planet.

    I take the liberty of declaring that my wife and I enjoy a healthy and working relationship for over 20 years, including 12 years of marriage.

    Kind regards,

    Marco (from Lindsay)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like your relationship is fantastic...kudos to you both. :)

      Delete
    2. Hello miss Chaland,

      Thank you.
      It takes effort to make a marriage work.
      It seems that Lindsay and I are willing to do that.

      Kind regards,

      Marco (from Lindsay)

      Delete