Friday, January 3, 2020

BDSM Furniture - Queening Chairs - Queening Stools - Face Sitting - FemDom.

Some of my furniture is designed so the female can sit comfortably facing either direction while being orally serviced. The height of the seat is perfect for easy access to her pussy, (or ass, whatever freaky stuff you're into) and lick, suck, eat/bite away while she comes and squirts on said subs face. No tired tongue because of the angle, no tired legs, no need to squat or hold herself up, just comfort for hours of oral service.  


















4 comments:

  1. Seriously....I don't like to complain....but there are far too many pairs of pants in this post....especially after that wonderful pic at the top!!!! I just can't get enough of that beautiful bottom!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaarem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here all this time I thought you had some of those "X-Ray Denudifying" glasses. :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, we are a retired couple. As many of us do, we live on a fixed income. We have been looking for a spanking bench or stool, but they are not within our budget. We welcome any advice you can offer as to where we can find one at a more reasonable price. Thank you for your time and consideration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, if you care to contact me directly, I'll try to help. As I have no idea what state or country you live in, I can't suggest anyone that makes those due to shipping costs around the world. You'd want to find someone close to you to save on that cost as it can be substantial. Feel free to e-mail me if you like. :)

      Delete